Microsoft’s Your Phone app allows you to use and interact with your smartphone through your Windows 10 PC. With it, you can place phone calls, send text messages, and receive notifications from your smartphone on your PC. Select Samsung smartphones also get extra features, thanks to a growing partnership between Microsoft and Samsung.
One of those Samsung-specific features is the ability to mirror Android apps onto a Windows 10 PC through the Your Phone app. Following recent updates, several Samsung phones can now run multiple Android apps on a PC through Your Phone.
Here’s the list of supported phones, as found on a Microsoft support page:
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
A different Microsoft support page lists some recommendations and minimum requirements for using multiple apps through Your Phone:
- A PC running the Windows 10 May 2020 Update or later. For best performance, we recommend having at least 8GB of RAM.
- An Android device running Android 11.0.
- On your Android device, you need Link to Windows version 2.1.05.6 or higher, or Your Phone Companion version 1.20104.15.0 or higher.
- Your Phone versions 1.20104.20.0 or higher.
- The Windows YouTube channel shared a video showcasing Your Phone last week. One of the features it highlights is the ability to run multiple Android apps on a PC at once.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This post was written by Sean Endicott and was first posted to WindowsCentral
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.