With your Mytel Myanmar sim card, and the settings I am about to show you, you will be able to browse all day long completely free. Though your browsing speed will be quite slow.
See also: Get 100MB on MTN NG to Browse Free Everyday | April 2021
Why it is Slow
This settings requires a VPN that uses DNS tunneling service rather than SSH or SSL tunneling service.
DNS tunneling is quite slower when compared to SSH/SSL tunneling. However, this does not mean you have to wait for hours before a web page can load. No, it is not that slow.
See also: MTN & Cell C Free Browsing HTTP Injector Ehi Config Files | April 2021
The MyTel Myanmar Settings
- If you do not yet have a DNS app on your phone, you can choose one from this list.
- Install and launch the application.
- Now, configure the DNS app as follows:
- Username and password: Leave this part
- Server: select any free server of your choice
- DNS Server: 8.8.8 or any a faster TunnelGuru IP address
- Choose TXT: Response not encoded
- LPort= 275 , RPort= 20
- Click on Connect
- Now wait a bit for it to connect.
After it has connected, you will now be able to browser unlimited for free on your the Mytel Myanmar SIM.
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.