|Quick Specs Of Wiko Power U20|
Wiko Power U20 Full Specifications, Features, Photos
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE.
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 11
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 173.8 x 78.6 x 9.45 mm
- Weight: 210g
- Display: 6.82 inches, 720 x 1640 pixels, 20.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Navy Blue. Mint. Slate Gray.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.3 GHz Octa-core
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio G35
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR 8320 680 MHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 13 MP main sensor + 2 MP depth sensor + VGA AI lowlight sensor, auto-focus, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 5 MP, Face ID/Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 6000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 10W enhanced charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number:
Wiko Power U20 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: January 2021
- Release Date: January 2021
- Price in Thailand: 3,000 Baht.
Questions and Answers about Wiko Power U20
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about the Power U20.
Is Wiko Power U20 a 4G phone?
The Power U20 is a 4G LTE phone.
Does Wiko Power U20 have a fingerprint scanner?
The Power U20 has a fingerprint reader (rear-mounted).
Does Wiko Power U20 have Gorilla Glass?
No; the Power U20 does not have Gorilla Glass protection on its screen.
Does Wiko Power U20 have quick charging?
The Power U20 has 10W enhanced charging technology.
Will Wiko Power U20 work in USA?
Wiko Power U20 has limited network support across various US carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Cricket, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, Lyca Mobile, PureTalk, Consumer Cellular, Ultra Mobile, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Jolt, Airvoice Wireless, and Google Fi. What this means that some bands are supported, while others are not. You will have to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
The Power U20’s specs to price ratio is a fair one. It looks like a good deal.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Wiko Power U20 Phone Review Rating
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Wiko Power U20 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
This post was written by MobilityArena and was first posted to Mobility Areana