How to fix VJoy failed to install?
1. Make sure that you have the latest version of VJoy
- Download the latest version of VJoy from the developer’s website.
- Once you download it, run the setup file and follow the instructions.
If the problem still appears and VJoy is not installing, try installing it as administrator by following these steps:
2. Remove any older versions of VJoy
- Open the Settings app and go to the Apps section.
- Locate VJoy on the list, select it, and click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to remove the software.
- Once the software is removed, install the latest version of VJoy.
This workaround can be helpful if VJoy isn’t working on Windows 10 since sometimes two different versions can come into conflict with one another.
3. Disable Driver Signature enforcement
- Open the Settings app and go to the Update & Security section.
- Select Recovery from the left pane and click on the Restart now button.
- Select the Troubleshoot option. On the next screen choose Advanced options.
- Now go to Startup Settings and click Restart.
- When the PC restarts, you’ll be presented with a list of options. Select Disable driver signature enforcement by pressing the corresponding keyboard key.
- After booting to Windows, try to install VJoy again.
This is a useful workaround, and it can be helpful especially if Vjoy failed to install on Windows 10 1903 or newer.
VJoy is a useful tool, but if VJoy fails to install on your PC, perhaps our solutions could come in handy. Did you find a solution to this problem on your own? Share it with us in our comments section.
This post was written by Milan Stanojevic and was first posted to WindowsReport