Back in the days, this was quite a well-rounded tool for simple picture tweaking and we’ll explain how to still use it now, on Windows 10.
How can I run Microsoft Office Picture Manager on Windows 10:
- First, open the MS Office suite setup wizard.
- Get the product key for the Office suite ready.
- Enter the product key to launch the setup wizard.
- Then open the SharePoint Designer 2010 setup wizard.
- Press the Customize button on that window to open the setup options below.
- Click each program listed on the Installation Options tab and select Not Available from the menus.
- Then click the + beside Office Tools and select Not Available for all Office Tools listed except MS Office Picture Manager.
- You should then select the drop-down menu for Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
- Now select the Run from My Computer option on the Picture Manager menu.
- Press the Install Now button on the setup wizard.
- Once the setup has finished, press the Close button and restart Windows.
- Now you should be able to open the Picture Manager.
Microsoft Picture Manager for Windows 10 will let you edit your pictures once more. It’s certainly a handy application for organizing photos and basic image editing.
Note: This tool didn’t have lots of editing tools, but its Resize, Crop, Rotate, Red Eye Removal, AutoCorrect, and Color options still came in handy. Even if Microsoft discontinued it, you can still use the software.
As always, if you have any other suggestions or questions, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments section below and we’ll be sure to check them out.
This post was written by Matthew Adams and was first posted to WindowsReport