Grounded is following on the heels of the very recent 0.6.1 update with the latest 0.6.2 patch update. The newest update to come to Grounded’s early access aims to resolve more issues with the January Content Update. Expect numerous fixes for flying insects, crashes, and more.
Grounded is an open-world survival game that has the merits to eventually make it to our list of Best Survival Games for Xbox. Grounded is currently available for Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, and PC. To get the best experience out of Grounded and its plethora of insects and audio, invest in one of the Best Headsets for Xbox Series X|S.
The full changelog for Grounded’s 0.6.2 patch update includes:
Top community issues
- Applied a fix for a random client crash dealing with joining / respawning
- Fixed random client crash that can occur when doing hold button interacts
- Included a fix for random client crashes when dealing with Plank Pallet and Stem Pallet replications
- A fix was found to prevent random crashes when interacting with the map screen
- Fixed a crash that occurred on clients when destroying buildings
- Found a fix for clients not being able to unset their Respawn Point
- Fixed an issue with buildings sometimes being placed on the floor above the current floor you are on in your base
- Buildings that are damaged will not display as full health when clients load in
- Thrown items should no longer be occasionally thrown in directions you aren’t facing
- Improved building placement functionality to help prevent issues with placing the Palisade Wall
Items / equipment / resources
- You can now drink from a canteen while holding a shield
- Ants are no longer endlessly intrigued by you. They will eventually get bored of you and move on with their lives
- Ants will no longer aggro when you harvest Crow Feathers
- Added staggers onto flying creatures for when you hit them
- Fireflies should stick to a better schedule and be more reliable during night time when returning to the yard
It’s a big(ger) world out there.
Obsidian Entertainment makes its exclusive debut on Xbox One and PC with Grounded, a unique survival experience that literally makes all of your problems much, much bigger. Join your friends as you’re shrunk down to the size of an ant and are forced to survive in a dangerous backyard.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This post was written by Zachary Boddy and was first posted to WindowsCentral
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.