Amazon is putting its best foot forward for this year’s Prime Day! That’s right, Amazon is running its best end-of-the-year deals on October 13th and 14th, just in time for some early Christmas shopping. We’ll help you get your finger on the pulse with a constantly updating list of discounted electronics. So, what are you waiting for? Scroll down and start shopping!
[Notice] We’re focusing on Amazon’s Daily Deals, which go up every few hours and last for the duration of Prime Day. While we are including some Lightning Deals in this list, they often sell out faster than we can keep track of.
Check back in a few hours to see what new deals are available!
Phone and Tablet Deals
Amazon is slashing prices on big-brand phones and tablets! The phones in this list are unlocked for any carrier, so you can just reuse your existing SIM card and call it a day. Even if you don’t need a new phone or tablet, someone you care about wouldn’t mind getting one for Christmas!
- Google Pixel 4 64GB Unlocked, $450 (43% off)
- Google Pixel 4 XL 64GB Unlocked, $550 (38% off)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Unlocked 128GB, $475 (26% off)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Unlocked 128GB, $680 (20% off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G Unlocked 128GB, $750 (25% off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G Unlocked 128GB, $900 (25% off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Unlocked 128GB, $1,050 (25% off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G Unlocked 128GB, $800 (20% off)
- Samsung Galaxy A21 Unlocked 32GB, $200 (20% off)
- Samsung Galaxy A51 128GB Unlocked, $272 (28% off)
- Samsung Galaxy A71 5G 128GB Unlocked, $420 (30% off)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8-inch 32GB Tablet, $120 (20% off)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1-inch 64GB Tablet, $180 (35% off)
- Amazon Fire 7 Tablet, $50 (20% off)
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition, $60 (40% off)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet, $55 (39% off)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Plus Tablet, $75 (35% off)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, $80 (43% off)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet, $80 (47% off)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Edition, $130 (35% off)
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Backlit, $60 (33% off)
Double-check that a phone has the color and storage space that you want before spending money on it! And once that’s done, you can order some mobile accessories.
Mobile Accessories: Smartwatches, Cables, etc.
Make the most of your phone with discounted mobile accessories, like smartwatches, cables, and even phone stabilizers! Here are the best mobile accessory deals available on Prime Day.
Now that you have a new smartwatch for yourself or a loved one, it’s time to move onto laptops and PCs. Strap in, kid!
PC, Laptop, and Networking Deals
Today’s the day to buy a new laptop! Amazon is discounting popular devices like the Acer Chromebook Spin, the ASUS ZenBook Duo, and the fantastic Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop. Get on it!
- Google Pixelbook Go: $1,200 (14% off)
- Up to 30% off Laptops and Desktops
- Lenovo IdeaCentre 3 Desktop, $250 (21% off)
- Lenovo IdeaCenter AIO 3 Desktop, $450 (18% off)
Samsung Chromebook 11.5-inch, $200 (20% off) Samsung Chromebook 15.6-inch, $240 (20% off)
- ASUS Chromebook Flip 14-inch 2-in-1, $400 (20% off)
Samsung Chromebook Plus 2-in-1, $400 (27% off)
- Acer Chromebook Spin 311 2-in-1, $210 (22% off)
- Acer Aspire 1 15.6-inch Laptop, $350 (20% off)
ASUS VivoBook 11.6-inch HD Laptop: $130 (35% off)
- ASUS VivoBook 15.6-inch HD Laptop, $400 (27% off)
- ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo 15.6-inch Touchcreen Laptop, $2,000 (30% off)
- Gigabyte AERO 15.6-inch OLED Laptop: $1,150 (39% off)
- Razer Blade 15 Advanced Gaming Laptop: $2,080 (20% off)
- Up to 30% Netgear, TP-Link, and D-Link Networking
- NETGEAR AC1600 Dual-Band Router, $56 (30% off)
- ASUS Tri-Band Gaming Router, $245 (30% off)
- Synology 2-bay NAS DiskStation, $136 (20% off)
- Synology 4-bay NAS DiskStation, $440 (20% off)
Now that you own the best laptop on the block, let’s grab some neat accessories to keep your desk looking fly.
PC Parts: Mice, Storage, Monitors, etc.
Yeaaaaah, I know. Computer mice and SD cards probably don’t belong in the same category. But I’m trying to save space here, okay? Plus, these deals kick butt. Everyone could use a new SD card, external hard drive, or gaming keyboard, so go wild!
These deals are like music to my ears. Speaking of music, let’s move onto headphones, earbuds, and other discounted audio devices.
Headphones, Earbuds, Speakers, and Mics
Here’s your Christmas list! Wireless headphones, Bluetooth speakers, and gaming headsets are popular gifts that friends and family members can enjoy every day.
Not sure if someone needs a new pair of headphones? It never hurts to ask!
Misc: TVs Cameras, Smart Homes, etc.
We’re reaching the end of the road. Here are a bunch of unrelated products that I couldn’t fit in any other category:
Hey, did I catch you skimming! I know that these are miscellaneous deals, but there’s good stuff here! Double-check that you aren’t missing out on something good.
We’re constantly updating this list with the newest Prime Day deals. Come back later to save money on smartphones, earbuds, laptops, and other popular electronics!
This post was written by Andrew Heinzman and was first posted to www.reviewgeek.com
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.