You missed the pre-order deals, but there’s still time to save big on the new Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra. The revolutionary series of Galaxy devices is available now with massive trade-in discounts, BOGO deals, and free Galaxy SmartTags. So what are you waiting for? Buy an S21 now before the early-bird offers disappear!
Here are the best deals for the new Galaxy S21 series phones. Bear in mind that the majority of these deals are carrier-based and require a trade-in, upgrade, or new line activation.
- Samsung: Save up to $700 with qualified trade-in. Customers get $50, $75, or $100 Samsung Credit with purchase of S21, S21+, or S21 Ultra, along with a free Galaxy SmartTag. Those paying with SoFi save an additional 5% on their purchase. Samsung is also offering 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for the purchase of a Galaxy device and Xbox controller.
- Best Buy: Save up to $900 with qualified activation and trade-in.
- Verizon (S21, S21+, S21 Ultra): BOGO with a new phone line, save $600 with upgrade and trade, or save up to $750 with a trade-in and new phone line.
- AT&T (S21, S21+, S21 Ultra): Save up to $800 (or get the S21 for free) with eligible trade-in and 30-month installment plan.
- T-Mobile (S21, S21+, S21 Ultra): Get the S21 free with eligible trade-in, or BOGO. Save up to $800 on S21+ and S21 Ultra with eligible trade-in or after buying two.
- Xfinity (S21, S21+, S21 Ultra): Save $400 after activating and transferring a number to your S21.
- Google Fi (See How): New customers get 50% back in Fi Credit, existing customers get up to $400 back in Fi Credit and Galaxy SmartTag.
Don’t forget to order a phone case! There are already dozens of kickass cases available for the S21 series, including a couple of specially-made cases straight from Samsung.
This post was written by Andrew Heinzman and was first posted to www.reviewgeek.com
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.