Remitano, 1 of the leading P2P cryptocurrency exchanger just lunched a new contest titled: “Capture the Moment.”
This contest will see 5 winner share a total of 145 USDT among themselves. Here is the Capture the Moment contest by Remitano details.
How to Join the Contest.
- First, you will need a Remitano Username. To get that, you need to create a Remitano account if you are not yet their user.
- Next, you need to monitor the Twitter handle of Remitano which is https://twitter.com/remitano.
- Once their total Twitter followers get to 9,500 or 10,000, take a screenshot of their Twitter page showing the total number of followers.
- Send the screenshot along with your Remitano Username via Twitter DM to them (@remitano).
- That is all.
See also: Win $700 Every Month!
- The first 3 people to send the screenshot when Remitano total Twitter followers is at 9,500, will be rewarded with 15 USDT each.
- The first 2 people to send the screenshot when Remitano total Twitter followers is at 10,000 will be rewarded with 50 USDT each.
As at when I am writing this post, Remitano total Twitter followers stands at 9,239.
So, sign up to get your Remitano Username now, and start monitoring their Twitter page growth to get Rewarded.
What is USDT?
USDT is a type of cryptocurrency which is known as stablecoin.
What this means is that the price of USDT is very stable when compared to other cryptocurrencies.
In other words, 1 USDT is always approximately $1.
What this means is that, if you are rewarded with either 15 or 50 USDT, then when you want to cash it out of the Remitano platform, you will be given the value of $15 or $50 in what every fiat currency you want to encash it with.
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.