Something went wrong. Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. Error Code: 0x0003
A quick search result will return multiple reasons for this error. Some of the usual suspects are permission issues, disabled NVIDIA services, corrupted NVIDIA drivers, and your network adapter issues.
In some cases, the error presented to you by Nvidia GeForce will be a little different than in the case presented in this guide. Check out how to fix the error code 0x0001.
In this article, we have listed a few troubleshooting steps to help you fix the NVIDIA GeForce driver error code 0x0003 on your Windows 10 system.
How do I fix the NVIDIA GeForce driver error code 0x0003?
1. Update Graphics drivers with DriverFix
The error try rebooting your pc and then launch GeForce Experience 0x0003 can occur due to corrupted drivers. Update Nvidia GPU with DriverFix to see if that resolves the error.
DriverFix is a premium Windows utility to update system drivers with one click. It features a massive database of over 18 million driver files. You can update individual drivers or all the drivers in batches after the scan.
For backup and automatic updates, DriverFix comes with a backup manager and update scheduler. It will create a backup and save the existing drivers in case you need to restore the drivers.
Key features of DriverFix:
- One-click updates of graphics and other system drivers
- Lightning-fast scans
- Download manager
- Driver backup and schedule manager
Resolve the NVIDIA GeForce driver error code 0x0003 easily by using this powerful software today.
2. Allow Nvidia Telemetry services to interact with desktop
- Press the Windows key + R to open Run.
- Type services.msc and click OK to open Services.
- In the Services window, scroll down and locate Nvidia Telemetry Container.
- Right-click on the service and select Properties.
- In the Properties window, open the Log On tab.
- Check Allow services to interact with desktop box.
- Click Apply and OK to save the changes.
- Go back to the Services window and locate the following services:
Nvidia Display service
Nvidia Local System Container
Nvidia Network Service Container
- Repeat the steps to enable the Allow service to interact with desktop option for all the services listed.
- Once all the services are enabled, try accessing NVIDIA GeForce Experience and check if the error is resolved.
Nvidia Telemetry services are required to run the software without any issues. Allowing the service to interact with desktop seems to have resolved the issue for many users. If the error persists, apply other fixes.
This post was written by Tashreef Shareef and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.