|Nokia X10 Quick Specs|
Nokia X10 features and specifications
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41. USA/Latin America: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12/17, 13, 28, 66
- 5G mobile network bands: Yes.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: stock Android 11
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 160.97 × 75.99 × 8.7 mm
- Weight: 180g
- Display: 6.4 inches, 720 x 1600 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen with punch hole
- Colours: Green. White.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core
- Processor Name: Snapdragon 480 (11nm)
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 619
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB / 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 48 MP main lens + 2 MP depth sensor + 5 MP ultrawide lens + 2 MP macro lens, auto-focus, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 16 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant, with dedicated Google Assistant Button.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C USB
- NFC: Market/region dependent.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 10W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: Scarlet Witch
Price and Launch Date
- Announced: April 8, 2021
- Release Date: April 8, 2021
Will Nokia X10 work in USA?
Nokia X10 is compatible with GSM US carriers, like AT&T and T-Mobile, or their resellers (MetroPCS etc.) or MVNOs (Virgin Mobile, LycaMobile etc.). It is incompatible with CDMA carriers like Verizon, US Cellular, etc.
As always, we recommend that you make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our buyer’s guide for Nokia X10 is not available yet.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Nokia X10 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
We love to hear from you – your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena’s active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.
This post was written by MobilityArena and was first posted to Mobility Areana