Many MTN Nigerian customers claim that they unintentionally subscribe to the Gameworld service from MTN because they tap on the OK button on the advert pop-up which MTN keep sending them.
If that is your case, or if you have knowingly subscribed previously, but now, you want to unsubscribe from the MTN Gameworld service but you do not know how. I will show you 3 ways you can do it below.
Cancel MTN Gameworld Service Auto-Renewal Through SMS.
This is perhaps the easiest and time efficient way to go about cancelling the MTN Gameworld auto-renewal service.
Just head to the message app on your phone, and send the following codes below as text message.
- Send NO GD to 1880. If you are subscribed to the daily plan.
- Send STOP GW to 1880. If you are subscribed to the weekly plan.
- Send STOP GM to 1880. If you are subscribed to the monthly plan.
If you do not know whether it is the daily, weekly, or monthly plan you were subscribed to, just send the codes to 1880, one after the other until you receive an SMS confirming that you have successfully unsubscribed or cancelled the MTN Gameworld service.
Cancel MTN Gameworld Auto-Renewal Through MTN Customer Service.
If you were not able to use the MTN Gameworld auto-renewal service cancellation code above to stop the subscription, then the MTN customer service representative will help you out.
Just reach out to them, and ask them to cancel the subscription for you. Below are the MTN Nigerian customer service representatives contact details.
- 180 if you are calling from an MTN line.
- 09033000001 if you want to contact them via WhatsApp.
- email@example.com if you want to contact them via email.
- 08031000180 if you want to call them from other networks.
Cancel MTN Gameworld Auto-Renewal Service Using the Gameworld Website.
- Visit the MTN Gameworld website, which is mtngameworld.com and log in with your credentials to access your account.
- Once you have logged in successfully, go to Settings.
- Click on Your subscription.
- Go to cancel your subscription section and click on Deactivate.
That is it!
You have successfully unsubscribed from the Gameworld service. Hence, the auto-renewal feature will be deactivated automatically. Congratulations, once again..
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.