I recently bump into some configuration files which you can apply to HTTP Injector VPN. These Ehi Config file when applied will enable you to browse free on your MTN or Cell C sim.
This config file is working as of today, but there is no guarantee that it will continue working months, weeks, or even days from now.
The MTN & Cell C HTTP Injector Ehi Config Files
Cell C Config files
MTN Config Files
MTN & Cell C Config Files
MTN Ehi Config file for HTTP Injector VPN (Download Now)
How to use the Ehi Config File on HTTP Injector VPN
- First, download the HTTP Injector VPN app, then any of the configuration file from the links provided above.
- Next install and open the HTTP Injector VPN app.
- When the app opens, tap on the Paper icon located at the top-right corner, then on Import Config option.
- Locate the Ehi Config file which you downloaded, and tap on it to import.
- Once you have import the config file, just connect the HTTP Injector VPN and start browsing on your MTN or Cell C network for free.
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.