Updates are available for Microsoft Teams on iOS and Android this week. The updates bring several new features and make it easier to keep in touch through the service. The iOS update brings support for reactions within Teams meetings and calls, which makes it easier to communicate without having to speak. On the Android side of things, you’ll receive the option to forward meetings to one or more people.
Here’s what’s new for Teams on iOS:
- Use reactions in your next Teams meeting or call. Send animated thumbs up, heart, clapping, laughter to your colleagues and friends.
- Present in live events from your iPad.
- Remove cached account info from the sign-in page.
Meeting reactions started rolling out to Teams for desktops last month. It’s nice to see the feature quickly roll out to Teams on iOS. Presenting live events directly from an iPad is also a welcome change that makes it easier to share content through Teams.
Here’s what’s new for Teams on Android:
- Create and join events with Teams for friends and family. Simply sign in and meet.
- Forward meetings to one or more people.
- Teams notifications now show at the top of the Notifications drawer in Android 11.
The Android update doesn’t bring features as big as its iOS counterpart, but they’re still nice additions to Teams.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This post was written by Sean Endicott and was first posted to WindowsCentral
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.