Microsoft recently rolled out an update to Edge Insiders in the Dev channel. The update brings the browser to build 89.0;767.0 and includes several new features. The biggest change in the build is the completed rollout of vertical tabs, which allows people to move their tabs from the top of the browser to the side.
The update also brings new options for auto filling information, adds the Share menu to websites installed as apps, and includes other changes. Here’s the complete changelog as shared by Microsoft:
- Added the ability to save and autofill birthdays.
- Added the ability for autofill to read data such as addresses that have been copied to the clipboard and suggest them as potential autofill candidates when filling in the associated fields in a webpage.
- Added Share to the … menu in websites installed as apps.
- Finished rolling out Vertical Tabs.
- Added a management policy to control whether or not to Show Recommendations. Note that updates to documentation or administrative templates may not have occurred yet.
- Added a management policy to control Cloud Policy retrieval. Note that updates to documentation or administrative templates may not be available yet.
In addition to these added features, the update also includes several reliability improvements and fixes.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This post was written by Sean Endicott and was first posted to WindowsCentral
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.