With a user-friendly interface and intuitive features, this data recovery software is your first choice when it comes to restoring deleted documents, photos, videos, audio files, archives, and not only.
Moreover, that’s your chance to recover up to 2GB of data for free. Just give a try to Free Data Recovery released by iBeesoft for all those in the position of looking for a way to retrieve lost data.
iBeesoft Data Recovery
Act now and get Free Data Recovery from iBeesoft. You’ll successfully recover all deleted files in no time.
Which are iBeesoft’s Free Data Recovery top features?
Whenever your data gets lost, regardless of the potential reasons, you risk wasting valuable time and energy while attempting to get it back.
There are quite a few third-party data recovery tools available out there that claim amazing results. However, none of them is as effective and safe as iBeesoft Data Recovery.
You need to know that it successfully recovers data from the internal drives of your PC, as well as data from digital cameras, memory cards, external hard drives, USB flash drives, and other drives.
And even if you’re not tech-savvy and don’t know what sort of a virus attack or software crash took place, that wizard-style interface will make the process as smooth as possible.
How to use iBeesoft Data Recovery?
- Download iBeesoft Data Recovery. Rest assured that it takes no more than a few minutes to install.
- When you launch iBeesoft Data Recovery for the first time, you will see multiple file types checked by default. Assuming that you want to recover a particular type of file, feel free to uncheck and remove all other file types. You may now click the Start button to begin the procedure.
- Up next, you’ll need to select a location to find data. This is extremely useful if you already know from which drive your data is lost. If you don’t know, then let the application search your lost files in the entire hard drive or external storage devices.
- You just need to click on Scan and have patience until the upper part of the window will display the scan results.
- If some files are not found after a basic quick scan, don’t hesitate to click Deep Scan at the upper part of window. It will scan every drive sector in order to find your data using further complex algorithms.
As you already know, deleted files aren’t necessarily gone for good. Install iBeesoft Data Recovery, apply the above steps, and you’ll see that they are easier to recover than you imagine.
This post was written by Loredana Harsana and was first posted to WindowsReport