This is incredibly simple to do, and in today’s article, we’ll show you how to do it.
How do I use TikTok in my browser?
1. Go to the official website
- Visit the TikTok’s website.
- Click the Watch now button in the top right corner.
- Now you’ll be able to use Trending or Discover section to browse for videos.
- Just select the video you want to play and that’s it.
Note: You can use TikTok from your browser exactly like you do it from your phone.
2. Sign in to TikTok for more features
- Click on Upload video on TikTok’s website.
- Select one of the available log in methods.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note: After signing in to TikTok, you should be able to access all of its features.
3. Use Opera
For this guide, we used Opera web browser due to a couple of reasons. First off, Opera web browser has a built-in ad blocker so it will deal with any ads that you might encounter.
By using adblocker, Opera will block ads and scripts and make multimedia and web pages load up to 90% faster than before.
It’s worth mentioning that Opera is rather light on your resources, which is great if you want to use multimedia websites such as TikTok.
Speaking of multimedia, Opera has a pop-out video player so you can watch TikTok videos while working on other tasks.
Lastly, a built-in VPN with unlimited bandwidth will come in handy if you want to protect your privacy or if TikTok isn’t available in your region.
TikTok is a great service, and now you know how to properly use it in your browser. Share your thoughts with us in the comments section.
FAQ: Learn more about TikTok
- Is there a Tik Tok website?
Yes, there is a TickTok website. Follow our guide on how to use TikTok from your PC browser.
This post was written by Milan Stanojevic and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.