Because of the service’s popularity, we’ve decided to create this step-by-step guide where we will be showcasing how you can transfer and use the new web app.
How do I use the new Revolut web app on my PC?
- Go to the Revolut website
- In the top-right corner of the screen, select Sign In
- Use your phone number as the log-in credentials
- You will then have to use your Revolut PIN code
- Once you’ve written the PIN, you will need to authorize your access using one of several methods:
- Approve the new access through the mobile app
- Have a security code sent to your via SMS
- Have a security code sent to the email address you registered with when you created your Revolut account
Once you’ve logged into your Revolut account, you will gain access to a dashboard from which you can freeze or unfreeze your cards, block or unblock your PIN and toggle all other card security settings on or off.
Additionally, you can also get a full rundown of all the expenditures made with the Revolut card, allowing better management over your spending habits.
Aside from the above mentioned features and the ability to access your Revolut account via desktop of laptop, there are are no other benefits to using the web app over the mobile app.
That being said, use whichever you find to be more convenient, and make better financial decisions using Revolut.
Are you excited about the new Revolut web app? Let us know what other improvements you may want to see with the new feature by leaving use your feedback in the comments section below.
This post was written by Teodor Nechita and was first posted to WindowsReport