Apple iMessage stickers (Memoji) are superb. They are not just fun, there is also a sticker for virtually every possible human reaction.
Unfortunately, Apple’s stickers are designed to be used only on the iMessage app. However, in this post, I am going to show you a work around which will enable you to use iMessage stickers on other applications such as WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger and other apps that support stickers.
How to Use iMessage Stickers on other iPhone/iPad Apps.
First, activate the iMessage Sticker. To do this,
Activating iMessage Stickers.
- Go to your iPhone Settings.
- Tap on General and then on Keyboard.
- Scroll down to the Emoji section, and toggle on the Memoji Sticker option.
After that, you will need to create your Memoji sticker if you have not created one before. To do this,
See also: Add Sound to Your WhatsApp Stickers
Creating Custom Memoji Sticker for iMessage
- Open the iMessage app, and then open an existing conversation or Compose a new message.
- Then tap on the Sticker icon which is below the typing area.
- Tap on the three-dot icon and choose New Memoji.
- Now make a personalized sticker as per your choice.
After you are through creating your personalized sticker, now it is time to use the iMessage Sticker (Memoji) on other iPhone/iPad apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram etc.
Using the Memoji on other apps.
- Open the other app. you want to use the iMessage app on.
- Open the chat you want to send to Memoji to.
- If you are using the default Apple keyboard, then move to the next step, else, tap on the Globe icon at the bottom-left of the keyboard, select Next keyboard or it might show a language.
- Once you have switched back to the Apple keyboard, tap on the Globe icon again. This time, tap on Emoji.
When Emoji appear, Swipe right to see the Frequently used iMessage stickers.
- Then tap on any of them to send. To see more Memoji, tap on the three-dot at the end of the Frequently used stickers.
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.