Although Amazon is used by millions, and its developers are constantly adding new features, they have still not added the dark mode feature for their nighttime shoppers.
This does not mean that you cannot protect your eyes if you want to shop with Amazon when it is dark. You can, and I will show you how to do that below.
Activate Dark Mode on Amazon web using Browser Add-ons/Plugins
Virtually all browsers have a feature that is called either Add-ons or Plugins. This feature help provide more features and functionality to the browser.
So, in this our case, we are going to outline some of the best browser add-ons or plugins you can use to activate dark mode when shopping on the Amazon website or any other website.
Best Dark Mode Browser Add-ons/Plugins
- Night Eye (Chrome | Firefox | Microsoft Edge | Safari | Opera Mini | Yandex | UC Browser | Vivaldi | Brave | Coc Coc).
- Turn Off the Light (Chrome | Safari | Firefox | Edge | Opera | Maxthon Cloud Browser | Yandex).
- Dark Reader (Firefox | Chrome | Edge | Thunderbird).
- Midnight Lizard (Chrome | Firefox | Edge).
- Dark Background and Light Text (Firefox).
See also: 10 Best Android Browsers With Dark Mode
Activating the Dark Mode Browser Add-ons/Plugins
The actual process of activating a dark mode browser add-ons is dependent on the browser you are using. However, the process for all browsers is quite similar.
- Make a choice from the browser plugins above.
- Click the name of your browser to go to the download page of your browser.
- When on the download page, click on the Add to browser or Install button, then follow the onscreen instructions.
- Finally, visit the Amazon website. Click on the dark mode add-ons icon you have added to the browser, to change the website color scheme from light to dark.
That is all.
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.