How can I convert a secured PDF to Word?
1. Use Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat is widely used thanks to the available features and tools designed to make your work easier.
With this tool you can quickly edit, share, convert in XLS, PPT, Word all your PDF files while keeping all the formatting intact.
You can edit the PDF file from your mobile device or from your PC, with the same ease.
In order to convert secured PDF to Word, make sure to follow these steps:
- Open your PDF file in Acrobat DC.
- In the right pane locate and click on Export PDF.
- Choose Microsoft Word as your export format, and then choose Word Document.
- Next, click on the Export option.
- If your PDF contains scanned text, the Acrobat Word converter will run text recognition automatically.
- Save your new Word file, make sure to name your converted file, choose DOC or DOCX file format.
View and PDF file, and convert secured PDF files to Word easily with Adobe Acrobat.
2. Use an online tool
Another quick way to save a secured PDF as a Word document is to use an online converter.
There are several tools that you can use, depending on the complexity of your PDF file.
Since each tool offers different features, make sure to first check how much formatting does your PDF file include.
If you have close to none, then almost anyconverter tool will do the job just perfectly.
But if your file contains different formatting styles, make sure to choose a tool that will keep them intact, otherwise you will need to put in extra time and recreate the converting.
3. Use Google Docs
- Open Google Drive and click on the New option.
- Next, select the File upload button.
- Locate the PDF file and click on Open.
- Now you will see the PDF file in your Google Drive.
- Right-click on the PDF and select the Open with option.
- From the displayed options, select Google Docs.
- Now, click on File and select the Download as menu.
- Finally, select Microsoft Word from the list and indicate a location on your device.
Converting a PDF file into Word can be done easily when following the exact steps we have indicated in this article.
This post was written by Vlad Turiceanu and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.