How do I get rid of Logitech Download Assistant?
1. Disable the app from running
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to start Task Manager.
- Choose the Startup tab and search for Logitech Download Assistant.
- Right-click on the Logitech file and choose Disable.
If you want to disable Logitech Download Assistant, this is the simplest and the fastest method to use.
2. Uninstall Logitech Download Assistant
- Press simultaneously Windows key + I to open Settings.
- Navigate to the Apps section.
- Select Logitech Download Assistant on that list.
- Click on Uninstall to remove it.
- Follow instructions on the screen to complete the process.
This is a one way to uninstall Logitech Download Assistant, but to make sure that it’s completely removed, we suggest using IOBit Uninstaller.
This is uninstaller software, and it will delete any application along with all of its files and registry entries from your PC with ease.
After using this software, it will be as if Logitech Download Assistant was never installed on your PC.
Remove any application from your PC in a matter of seconds with IOBit Uninstaller.
3. Delete LogiLDA.dll from System32
- Press Windows key + E at the same time to open File Explorer.
- Find LogiLDA.dll in the location
- Right-click the Logitech dll file and select Delete.
- Restart your system.
To disable Logitech Download Assistant removing LogiLDA.dll from your System32 folder might be the simplest method that you can use.
Note: After trying out this solution, the automatic update feature will not work anymore. As a consequence, you will simply have to manually update your Logitech product in the future.
These are just a couple of solutions that can help you remove Logitech Download Assistant.
Be sure to try all of our solutions and let us know if they worked for you.
FAQ: Learn more about Logitech Download Assistant
- How do I remove Logitech download assistant from startup?
To remove Logitech Download Assistant from startup, you can use one of many startup manager applications.
- Can I disable logitech download assistant at startup?
Yes, you can disable it by following the instructions from our how to remove startup programs article.
This post was written by Radu Tyrsina and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.