How do I remove the date stamp from the photo?
1. How to remove date stamp from photo using Photoshop
- Open your photo in Adobe Photoshop.
- From the left side panel, select Clone Stamp Tool.
- Right-click on the picture and set the brush size and hardness to meet your requirements.
- Place the cursor around the area of the date stamp and hold down the ALT key on your keyboard. It will turn into a target.
- Next start taking samples by clicking on the exact spot you wish to copy from.
- Click and drag the cursor over the stamp until it’s gone, with the area you’ve sampled in the previous step.
Note: To get rid of any unwanted lines or marks use the Healing Brush Tool from the left side toolbar. Hold down the Alt key and click around the area of the original date stamp to take samples. Then, by using small clicks, just paint over that specific area until the image looks good.
If you don’t have Photoshop, you can get it from the URL below.
Adobe Photoshop is a powerful image editor, and it’s the best tool to use if you need to remove a date stamp from a photo.
2. Use Inpaint
- Open Inpaint.
- From the menu bar, go to File and select Open to add your picture.
- On the menu bar, you can adjust the marker size to correspond to your date stamp.
- Look at the left pane, the Marker and the red dot have to be selected.
- Select the date you want to remove from your picture.
- Click on Erase button.
This is another quick and easy method that you can use to remove date stamp from a photo, so be sure to try it out.
3. How to remove date stamp from photo in Lightroom
- Use the Spot Removal Tool and select the area that has the date stamp on it.
- Alternatively, use the Crop Tool to crop the image and remove the date stamp.
Lightroom offers limited options when it comes to image editing, but you should be able to remove date stamp from photo using these guidelines.
If you don’t have Lightroom, you can get it from the link bellow.
4. Use Inpaint online for your Android device
- Open Inpaint site in your browser.
- Click the Upload image button.
- From the left pane select the Move image option so you can better fit the date stamp on your screen.
- Use your fingers to zoom in, as you do with a photo from the gallery.
- Select the marker option again and paint the date using your finger.
- Click on Erase from the upper menu.
- From the upper menu, you can download your photo.
Note: I recommend online Inpaint instead of an app because it is very easy to use and you don’t need to install anything on your device. It works on every Android device with a browser and you won’t use any space on your phone.
Adobe Photoshop is an ideal software when speaking about professional photo creation and editing. It helps you to remove the date stamp like it was never there, with no marks or trace left behind.
If you don’t want to spend money, there are always free solutions available. The Inpaint software is a great tool to remove object and date stamp from your photo. The web version can be successfully used even on your phone.
This post was written by Milan Stanojevic and was first posted to WindowsReport