NBC’s new streaming service Peacock TV, which offers thousands of hours of TV shows and movies, is now available on Roku devices. So, below, I have outline 2 ways you can watch Peacock TV content using your Roku device.
Install and Watch Peacock TV via Roku Channels
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store.
- Type in Peacock TV into the Search Channels, then press the OK button on your remote when you locate it in the search result.
- Now, select Add Channel to install the channel on your Roku device.
After the Peacock TV have finish installing, you can find it in the list of channels under Home on the main screen. If you have many channels installed on your Roku device, you will need to scroll to the bottom of the list to see the Peacock TV channel. This is because new channels are automatically added to the bottom of the list of channels.
Install and Watch Peacock TV on Roku using Smartphone or Computer.
- First, install the Peacock TV app to either your smartphone or computer.
- Then, make sure that both your Roku device and your computer/phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- After that, press the Home button on your Roku remote, and then select Settings from the list.
- From the Settings page, select System, then Screen monitoring, then press the OK button on the Prompt option.
- Now, sign into Peacock TV on your smartphone or computer, and navigate to the Settings page of the Peacock TV app.
- When on the Peacock TV app Settings page, tap on Cast.
Wait for it to scan for nearby device it can cast to.
- When the scan is complete, tap on your Roku device it finds.
Once you do, the Peacock TV app on your smartphone or computer will be connected to your Roku device.
After the connection have been established, just turn to any program on the Peacock TV app and it will be displayed on your Roku device.
These are the 2 ways to watch Peacock TV programs on your Roku device. Which option will you prefer to use?
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.