How can I use the Recipe Browser in Terraria?
Use Recipe Browser mod
- Download Recipe Browser mod.
- Install the mod.
- Once the mod is installed, you need to assign a hotkey to it to access it.
With this mod you can do the following:
- Filter items by placing them in a slot
- Click on recipes to see details
- Search for any recipe by its name
- Double-click on ingredients for further filtering
- Highlighting for craftable items
- Easily craft complex recipes
- Check NPC item drops
- Pin favorite recipes
- Filter recipes by owned ingredients
- Highlight recipes for recently obtained items
The mod is great, but it also suffers from certain issues, and we’ll list the most common ones:
Stuck on Rebuilding Loot Cache
- Close the game.
- Start it again and hold the Shift key until you see the main menu.
- Go to the Mods menu and disable all mods except Recipe Browser.
- Restart the game again.
- Enable mods one by one until you find the mod that is causing the issue.
Error message with Could not convert
- Navigate to the following directory:
- Delete the LootCache.json file.
- Now check if the problem is resolved.
- Increase the amount of RAM or disable certain mods.
- Alternatively, switch to unofficial 64-bit Tmodloader.
Mod not working at all
- Check your keyboard controls and make sure that you have a key assigned to Recipe Browser.
- Alternatively, reload all your mods.
There you go, there’s everything you need to know about Recipe Browser in Terraria. Have you tried this mod? Let us know in the comments section below.
This post was written by Milan Stanojevic and was first posted to WindowsReport