How do I get rid of WinRAR expired notification?
1. Use WinZip
If you’re fed up with constant WinRAR expired notification, perhaps you should consider switching to WinZip. The software is well-known, and it’s one of the best file archiver applications on the market.
Regarding compatibility, the software supports more than 24 most popular formats, including ZIP, RAR, ISO, GZ, 7Z, TAR GZ, TAR, and many others.
WinZip can compress any file type including folders, images, PDFs, and videos. It’s worth mentioning that the application can extract multiple archives simultaneously, which is a major plus.
Archive repair is also available, allowing you to repair damaged archives with ease. Of course, file encryption is available, allowing you to password-protect your files.
WinZip is a great alternative to WinRAR, and if you’re having any issues with it, we suggest trying WinZip out.
Other great features:
- File manager feature
- File splitting
- PDF to Word convertor
- File backup and file-sharing support
- Cloud storage support
If you’re having issues with WinRAR, WinZip is great alternative with advanced features.
- Locate the archive that you want to extract.
- Right-click it and choose Extract files.
- Enter the destination path or select it from the folder tree. After doing that, click on OK to extract the files.
Alternatively, you can use one of the following options instead:
- Extract Here – to extract the files in the current folder
- Extract to Archive_name – to create a new folder inside of the current directory and extract the files there
To compress files, you just need to do the following:
- Select the files that you want to add to the archive and right-click them.
- Choose Add to archive.
- Enter the archive name and change the settings if needed. Click OK once you’re finished.
Alternatively, you can use the Add to Folder name.rar option to instantly create an archive without adjusting the settings.
This method is just a workaround, but as long as you don’t start the application, you won’t even have to see the WinRAR expired notification.
This post was written by Milan Stanojevic and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.