In Nigeria, CreditRegistry is officially registered as CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc and is fully licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
What this simply means is that they can help you get your credit rating free of charge, If that is only what you are looking for.
However, before you can use their service, you need to register with them. Their registration process is quite simple.
All you need to provide during registration are your:
- First and Last names. That is, your personal name and your surname.
- The telephone number registered with your BVN for authentication purposes.
- Current/working email address.
After you have registered, log in, and Navigate to the My Report section to see your credit score.
If you want a detailed report about your credit history, you will need to pay a fee. But if it is just the credit score you are after, you will get it for FREE.
So, as a recap, here is the list of steps you need to perform to get your credit score as a Nigerian using CreditRegistry.
How to Check your Credit Score in Nigeria using CreditRegistry
- Visit the CreditRegistry website (https://creditconnection.creditregistry.ng/)
- When the website opens, click on the Get Free Instant Access button.
- Fill in the registration form.
- A code will be sent to your email address if the information you provided are accurate.
Key in the code on the next form and proceed.
- Finally create a password for your CreditRegistry account.
- When you are through, you will be automatically shown your credit score.
If not, click on the My Report option in the top navigation bar.
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.