ASUSTOR makes some of the best NAS for home and the company’s enclosures are also on the best NAS for home surveillance. Adding a Reolink security camera to an ASUSTOR NAS enclosure is a simple process that takes but a few minutes.
- Log into your NAS ADM OS.
Open App Central and select ASUSTOR apps.
Source: Windows Central
- Click on Surveillance Center.
- Click on Install.
- Open Surveillance Center after it’s installed.
- Click on Settings > Quick Start to launch the wizard.
- If the NAS does not detect the camera automatically, select “Add manually.”
- Enter all the necessary details.
Hit the next arrow once everything is set.
Source: ASUSTOR NAS
- Configure resolution, name, format, and other settings.
- Configure the recording schedule.
- Set storage limits and other advanced settings.
Having your Reolink camera connected to a NAS is a great way to store recorded footage. An SD card can not only fill up quickly, but it can also be physically removed. Storing data on a NAS is yet another line of defense.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This post was written by Rich Edmonds and was first posted to WindowsCentral
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.