Pluto TV is a free app to watch TV shows and movies. There are so many different channels available on Pluto TV. There are two steps to get Pluto TV, installing it, and doing registration. Here in this article, we have added multiple ways to activate pluto tv in 2020.
However, to get all the benefits of the app, Pluto TV does not require registration. Just Sign up on the app and get a better experience. If you register on the app, you can hide and unhide channels, set up your Android device as a remote, and select your favorite channels.
Want to get Pluto TV on your device? Do you know how to activate Pluto TV? Here in this article, we will explain to you how to enable Pluto TV on your device. So let’s get started.
READ MORE: How to Fix Chromecast Not Working Issue?
Pluto TV Platforms
Pluto TV is compatible with so many platforms. Check out which platforms are compatible.
- iPad and iPhone
- Android devise, tablets, Android TV
- 4th Generation Apple TV devices
- Amazon Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV and Fire TV stick
- Samsung and Sony Smart TVs
- Windows PC, Mac Computers
- PlayStation 3, 4
- Xbox One
Pluto TV is available in other countries also. But the streaming rights to specific content may be limited for some channels.
Now, let us check out how to activate Pluto TV on your device.
Start using Pluto TV on your device which you are using at present.
- Open the app and go-to guide
- Open channel 02
- On the left-hand corner of the screen, there is an activate option
- Press on the activate option.
- Now, at the top side of the screen, you will get six-digit activation code through which you can activate pluto tv
- If you have already signed in, then Press on MyPluto option
- If you have not signed or don’t have an account, then visit the website and Sign in.
- Now, enter the activation code.
After activating the app, in case you don’t want to use Pluto TV, then you can easily disconnect it.
Follow the steps to disconnect the device from Pluto TV.
- First, open MyPluto app
- Click on Activate option
- Select the device which you want to disconnect from Pluto TV
- Then Press on the X key
You can use Pluto TV on multiple devices without any problem.
READ MORE: How to Hard Reset Apple Watch 2020
How to use Pluto TV to Chromecast?
There are two methods to cast Pluto TV to your Chromecast. Go to Chrome on your computer or use the Pluto TV mobile app. Check the steps on how to use it:
Chromecast from Web
Follow the given steps to cast Pluto TV.
- First, launch Chrome on your PC
- At the top-right corner of the browser, click on the “More” icon.
- Now, select the “Cast” option.
- Choose Chromecast. If it is already connected, then the active status will show up.
Chromecast from Mobile Devices
Follow the steps and use Pluto TV on your Mobile. These steps are for both iOS and Android devices.
- First, Launch Pluto TV on your mobile
- Choose the channel which you want to cast
- At the top right corner, click on the “Cast” icon
- From the list of casting devices, choose Chromecast
How to activate Pluto TV on Android?
All the users of Android phones and tablets, follow the given steps and activate Pluto TV.
- First, go to Settings
- Select Accessibility
- Now, click on “Captions.”
- Now, click on the slider switch to toggle captions on
- Then launch Pluto TV and click on the screen.
- Click on the “CC” icon.
- And select the language.
Follow the steps and use Pluto TV on Amazon Device.
- First, enable the accessibility settings of Fire TV.
- Go to the “Captions” section.
- Please activate it
- Now, go to Pluto TV and press the Menu button on your TV remote.
- Choose the language of your choice to display the captions.
Check out the steps and turn on the closed captions on your Roku TV.
- First, launch Pluto TV on your Roku device.
- Now, Play something
- Now, on your remote, press the “*” button.
- It will open the menu options.
- Search for “Closed Captioning”
- Press left and right arrows to select from the list of the captions.
So, these are the ways to activate Pluto TV on your device. We have tried our best and explained to you how to enable Pluto TV on Android, Tablet, and other devices. We hope this article was helpful to you. Stay tuned to us for the more and latest update.
This post was written by Mukesh Bhardwaj and was first posted to iTech Hacks
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.