In the following article, we will show you the exact steps you need to follow in order to activate it on your browser,
How can I enable messenger dark mode in my browser?
1. Use Opera
Opera is a browser that no longer needs much of an introduction, since the unique and advanced features it puts on the user disposal, speak for itself.
when using this browser, you will benefit from optiones designed to drastically improve your productivity.
The workspace option, messenger integration in the toolbar, free VPN, built-in ad-blocker, are just a few to name.
Moreover, having the messenger dark mode in this browser is easier than ever, and you will see the benefits right away.
You can install the Dusky Gray Facebook [Dark Theme] and benefit from the dark mode display on your Facebook business page, profile, messenger, marketplace, and more.
Download Opera on your device and benefit from a unique package of features, including messenger dark mode extension.
Free<a href=”<a>https://go.windowsreport.com/Opera-general-banner?utm_medium=native&ref=https://windowsreport.com/messenger-dark-mode-browser/Visit website
2. Change messenger app settings
- Open the Facebook Messenger desktop app and log in.
- Click on your profile icon and select Preferences.
- Go to the Appearance option and click on Theme.
- From the drop-down list, select Dark theme.
3. Enable Force Dark mode
- Open Google Chrome browser.
- In the address bar type the following:
- Select the Enable option from the Force Dark Mode for Web Contents drop-down menu.
Once you have enabled the dark mode, when you open the Facebook messenger in the browser, you will see that the display will also be dark.
4. Change Facebook Messenger settings
- Open Facebook in your browser.
- Access Facebook Messenger by clicking on the Messenger icon.
- Next, select the See all in Messenger option from the bottom of the panel.
- Now, in the Facebook messenger browser window, click on the arrow from the left corner.
- Enable the Dark mode toggle.
- Now, the entire Facebook Messenger is converted over to the Dark mode.
5. Activate dark mode extensions
If you are using Chrome then download the Dark Theme for Facebook from the Chrome web store and activate it.
Next time you will open Facebook messenger in the browser, you will see that the dark mode is also on.
If you are using Edge, then the easiest way to activate the dark mode on your messenger is to download from the Edge add-ons list the Dark & Night Theme for Facebook.
This post was written by Vlad Turiceanu and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.