World of Warcraft: Shadowlands was originally scheduled to launch on October 27 but was postponed until November 23 to give the development team some extra time to polish and balance the experience. Now that day is almost here!
If you can’t wait to journey into the realms of the dead and fight against the threat of the Jailer and Sylvanas Windrunner, you’ll want to be logged in at launch time. The game will be launching simultaneously in most major markets around the world, which means that the time will depend based on your location. We’ve put together a handy list:
- 3 p.m. PST November 23 (Los Angeles)
- 6 p.m. EST November 23 (New York)
- 8 p.m. BRT November 23 (Sao Paulo)
- 11 p.m. GMT November 23 (London)
- 12 a.m. CET November 24 (Paris)
- 1 a.m. SAST November 24 (Cape Town)
- 2 a.m. TRT November 24 (Ankara)
- 2 a.m. MSK November 24 (Moscow)
- 3 a.m. GST November 24 (Abu Dhabi)
- 7 a.m. CST November 24 (Taipei)
- 8 a.m. KST November 24 (Seoul)
- 10 a.m. AEDT November 24 (Sydney)
We’re excited to get the chance to play through all the new content. Check back here soon for our Shadowlands review.
This post was written by Samantha Nelson and was first posted to WindowsCentral
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.