The Magic Select tool from Microsoft’s Paint 3D also allows you to easily remove any background, and create your desired project without much of a learning curve.
In today’s article, we will discuss how you can use the Magic Select tool to get professional-looking results easily. Read on to find out how to do it.
Gone are the days when you felt insecure. A professional tool like Photoshop doesn’t require a tech-savvy personality. This software is far from frightening even for first-time users.
After all, it does come with a smooth interface and inspirational content from professional photographers all over the world.
If you’re interested in mastering it, then you’ll find impressive color grading features and unique visual effects along with the basic tools that you’re used to enjoying in Paint 3D.
All these make Adobe Photoshop the premier image editing software of the moment.
Do you want to get full control of the photos you work with? Then try Adobe Photoshop now!
How can I use Magic Select in Paint 3D?
1. Open Paint 3D and click the New button to create a new project.
2. Click the Menu icon found at the top-left side of your screen.
3. Choose the Insert option and select the image you want to remove the background of.
4. Click the Magic Select tool from the upper menu.
5. Drag the corners of the blue box to fit the part you want to keep from the image.
6. Click the Next button.
7. Use the Add and Remove buttons to fine-tune the selection.
8. Click Done when you’re finished to have the subject cut out and the background removed.
In this guide, we discussed what the Magic Select tool does, and also how to use it efficiently for great results.
Please feel free to let us know if you found this article helpful by leaving a comment for us. You can do so by typing inside the comment section below.
This post was written by Vladimir Popescu and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.