Grounded is building on the recently released 0.7.0 February Content Update with the new 0.7.2 patch update. The latest update is rolling out now to everyone playing Grounded’s early access on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, Xbox Game Pass, and PC. This is a smaller update, but still includes some important fixes (especially for crashing issues) so it’s recommended players install as soon as possible.
Grounded is one of the Best Survival Games for Xbox, and it continues to get better and better with every update just like this one. Get the most out of Grounded and all of your games with one of the Best Headsets for Xbox Series X|S, which promise exceptional audio and mic performance.
The full changelog for Grounded’s 0.7.2 patch update includes:
Top community issues
- Buildings can now be placed with a controller while looking at interactables
- Clients can now correctly place base building blueprints on top of other base buildings
- Fixed a crash related to rotating buildings while relocating as a client
- Fixed a crash related to hovering over unbuilt ziplines
- Fixed a crash related to beginning zipline creation
- Fixed a crash when the host exits the game with the map open
- Fixed a rare crash when a loot bag is dropped from a character who is leaving the game
- The Repair Item window will no longer assume you have enough ingredients when you do not
- Dropping items by dragging them onto your character in Inventory will no longer prevent Tab from closing the screen
It’s a big(ger) world out there.
Obsidian Entertainment makes its exclusive debut on Xbox One and PC with Grounded, a unique survival experience that literally makes all of your problems much, much bigger. Join your friends as you’re shrunk down to the size of an ant and are forced to survive in a dangerous backyard.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This post was written by Zachary Boddy and was first posted to WindowsCentral
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.