Grounded is currently in early access, and that means a constant stream of updates to add new features, make improvements, and fix bugs and issues. The Grounded team at Obsidian Entertainment recently dropped the impressive 0.7.0 February Content Update, which included a ton of improvements revolving around building. While the Grounded team looks to what comes beyond the February Content Update, they’re dropping the first patch update for it: the 0.7.1 patch update.
The 0.7.1 patch update for Grounded is rolling out to players now on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, and PC. It includes a handful of bug fixes and improvements, mostly around crashing issues and building problems.
If you haven’t tried Grounded yet, it’s one of the Best Survival Games on Xbox. It’s easy to give the game a try, as its early access is also available through Xbox Game Pass on console and PC. To get the most out of Grounded, though, be sure to use one of the Best Headsets for Xbox Series X|S, that way you can hear every bug around you.
The full changelog for Grounded’s 0.7.1 patch update includes:
Top community issues
- Fixed a host crash that can happen when clients quickly harvest mushrooms
- Potential crash fix related to BURG.L Quests for clients
- Fixed an issue where you could not repair items using resources from nearby storage containers
- Potential fix for zipline angles being incorrect for clients
- Optimized CPU performance when lots of Lean-tos, Beds, or Armor Dummies have been built
- Reduced framerate hitching upon loading into the backyard
Items / equipment / resources
- Fixed the Healbasa not consistently working
- Adjustment to the look of Weed Stem floors
- Fixed Pollen Shot status effect from the Bee armor not working correctly
- Fixed the durability bar not showing up in the Repair window
- Fixed some texture popping on dirty lab doors
- Water droplets will now properly play their sound effects and visual effects when falling from a grass blade
It’s a big(ger) world out there.
Obsidian Entertainment makes its exclusive debut on Xbox One and PC with Grounded, a unique survival experience that literally makes all of your problems much, much bigger. Join your friends as you’re shrunk down to the size of an ant and are forced to survive in a dangerous backyard.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This post was written by Zachary Boddy and was first posted to WindowsCentral
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.