Grounded is closing out Monday with a bang by releasing the first patch update for the recently-released January Content Update. That update was notable for adding the much-anticipated flying insects to Grounded like mosquitoes, fireflies, and even bees. Now, patch update 0.6.1 is rolling out to Grounded’s early access on Xbox consoles and PC with a series of bug fixes and one small addition.
The headline features in this modest patch includes additional audio for flying insects, resolutions for a handful of crashes, and a few fixes aimed at save issues.
Grounded isn’t out in full yet, but it already looks set to dominate our list of Best Survival Games for Xbox when it does.
The full changelog for Grounded’s 0.6.1 patch update includes:
- Added additional audio for the new flying creatures
Top community issues
- Included a fix for saves that are in a broken quest state for the Pond Quest
- Fixed a crash issue that dealt with inventory improperly syncing for storage containers on clients
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused players to crash when looking at buildings that were still under construction
- Added a fix for an occasional crash that could happen when a creature spawns inside of a trap
Items / equipment / resources
- Fixed an issue where Crow Feathers and Hedge Berries occasionally failed to save correctly
It’s a big(ger) world out there.
Obsidian Entertainment makes its exclusive debut on Xbox One and PC with Grounded, a unique survival experience that literally makes all of your problems much, much bigger. Join your friends as you’re shrunk down to the size of an ant and are forced to survive in a dangerous backyard.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This post was written by Zachary Boddy and was first posted to WindowsCentral
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.