You might not be aware of it, but the fact is, as a Nigerian, you can browse the NCDC website free of charge, at least, for now.
This is because the Nigerian Center for Disease Control has made arrangement with all internet service providers in to country to give everyone 100MB of data each day which can only be used to access the NCDC website.
This is so that Nigerians can get the latest information about the COVID-19 pandemic without first needing to pay for internet connectivity.
However, with the help of 2 free browsing VPN, this 100MB can be unlocked so that you can use it to browse other website other than the NCDC website. This VPNs are Stark VPN Reloaded and UT Loop V2Ray.
How to use the 100MB NCDC data to Browse other site using Stark VPN Reloaded.
When using the Stark VPN Reloaded, you have 2 options. You can either use the built-in settings, or use the custom settings.
Using the Built-in Settings for NCDC 100MB with Stark VPN Reloaded
- First download the Stark VPN Reloaded app, and install it.
- Open it, and tap on the select Tweaks menu.
- Choose the MTN 100 MB Daily 2021 option.
- Finally, tap the Red Button to Connect.
Using the Custom Settings for NCDC 100MB with Stark VPN Reloaded
- After downloading and installing the Start VPN Reloaded app, open it.
- When it opens, tap on the Custom Settings menu.
- In the menu, the Connection Mode should be SSL
- Server Port should be 443
- ncdc.gov.ng should be typed into the Host Header
- Then you should enable V2ray Mod.
- When you are through, exit the Custom Settings page. That is go back to the home screen, and tap select Tweaks.
- In the select Tweaks option list, choose, Custom.
- Now tap the Red button to connect.
How to use the 100MB NCDC data to Browse other site using UT Loop V2Ray VPN.
Unlike the Stark Reloaded VPN, you do not yet have an option to create a custom Tweak by editing the header, port and others. So, to use the 100MB NCDC data to browser other website, you have to rely on the built-in configuration of UT Loop V2Ray VPN.
Here is how to use the UT Loop V2Ray VPN.
- Download and install the UT Loop V2Ray VPN. Then open it.
- Slide from left to right, or Tap the Menu Option at the Top-Left of the application, and select Update Config.
Make sure you have an active internet connection, else, the configuration will not be updated.
- When the config has finish updating, select either the MTN 100MB/daily 1 or MTN 100MB/daily 2.
Then hit the Start button.
- Now wait till it show “Connected! Network Ping took **” which means you are fully connected and it is working. So you can begin browsing.
- But if it fails to detect internet connection, simply apply Airplane Mode on your Network, then turn it off and connect again, then check the internet to confirm and enjoy!
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.