1. Use a dedicated browser
Opera is one of the most used and popular browsers out there, thanks to the available functionalities.
Moreover, the browser comes with a built in VPN and ad-blocker designed to ensure your online privacy while browsing the Internet.
Use the world’s best browser and enjoy an error free browsing experience while benefiting of advanced security online.
- Open the browser and go to Tools and select Internet Options.
- select the Security tab and click on the Custom level option.
- In the Security Settings – Internet Zone go to the Scripting section.
- Click Enable for Active Scripting.
- Click OK at the bottom of the Internet Options window to close the dialog.
- Go to the web browser menu click on the Customize and control Google Chrome.
- Next, select Settings and click on the Show advanced settings.
- Under Privacy click on the Content settings.
- Click on the OK button.
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- On the message I’ll be careful, I promise click OK.
Let us know in the comments section below if you have additional recommendations and suggestions.
This post was written by Vlad Turiceanu and was first posted to WindowsReport