- Press the Win key on your keyboard
- Type control
- Select Control Panel
- Go to Programs and Features in the Programs category
- Select and uninstall Origin
- Clean any remaining files manually, if necessary
- Reinstall Origin
- Check if the Origin error code 14-1 & error code 14-7 issue is resolved
To sum it up, if you’re encountering the Origin error code 14-1 & error code 14-7 issue on your PC, there are plenty of things to try.
This issue, which covers both error codes, is likely caused by a faulty installation, so it’s not that big a deal.
Our suggestion is to try all of the methods we explained in this guide, one by one, without skipping either one.
We’re confident you’ll eventually find the one that does the trick.
This post was written by Vlad Constantinescu and was first posted to WindowsReport