In this way you can connect to any country’s server which will allow you to access multiple Netflix libraries.
It can happen that this error is something temporarily that could be as a result of some glitches or minor things that could be easily solved by restarting your device.
We would recommend that you simply restart your device and open a new Chrome incognito window. Connect again to your Netflix account and see if the error persists.
Users report that after restarting their device and reopening the Chrome incognito window they managed to connect and watch Netflix without getting the error message.
- Open the Chrome window and go to the three dots button on the top right.
- Choose the Settings option and go to the Advanced tab.
- Search for the Privacy options and select Clear Browsing Data.
- Next, click on the Advanced tab and go to the Time Range list.
- In here select the All time option and Media Licenses.
- To finish, click on the Clear Data button.
- Launch Chrome and go to the Settings option.
- Select the Privacy and Security option.
- Next, click on Site Settings and select Protected Content.
- Click on the toggle to allow the Protected Content streaming and set it on OK.
- Press the Windows + R key to open the Run box.
- Type in appwiz.cp in the run box.
- Right-click on Chrome and select Uninstall.
- Once the process is completed, restart your device.
- Download and reinstall Chrome.
After Chrome has been reinstalled on your computer, open a new incognito window and try to connect to Netflix and see if the error is still there.
There you have it. these are some easy ways that will help you fix the M7399-1260-00000024 error when you try to watch Netflix in incognito mode.
As mentioned above, Netflix does allow for its services to be accessed incognito which means that usually the problem should be in regard to your browser or other settings.
You can either clean Chrome’s cache and browsing, use a VPN service and check if there is enough space on your device to be able to stream on Netflix.
Uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome could also help, simply follow the steps we have outlined above.
By following the above steps you should eliminate all causes for not being able to watch Netflix in incognito mode.
Let us know in the comments section below if you have additional recommendations and which solution worked best for you.
This post was written by Vlad Turiceanu and was first posted to WindowsReport