Well, for finding the right troubleshooting solutions, we structured this tutorial in dedicated sections where you can find details on how to fix DLL errors 126 and 127 on Windows 10.
As already outlined, this is not necessarily a system problem. So, before choosing to perform other drastic measures (such as using a Windows restore point), you should first try to isolate the issue.
In this way, you can fix the DLL errors 126 and 127 easily and quickly, by using one of the methods explained below.
It’s worth mentioning that this problem can also be associated with the loadlibrary error 126 in Windows 10.
How can I fix DLL errors 126/127 on Windows 10?
- Temporarily disable your antivirus protection
- Update Microsoft NET Framework
- Run the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer toolkit
- Uninstall and reinstall your program
- Initiate a system check
- Update the firmware drivers
1. Temporarily disable the antivirus protection
- Disable the antivirus protection for a few minutes.
- Uninstall the program which is not running and which is showing the Dll error 126/127 problem.
- Then, reinstall this program from the beginning.
- With the antivirus disabled, run the program as now it should run properly.
- If it does, add an exclusion rule within your security software for better protecting the files associated with this app.
Your antivirus program can delete or quarantine certain files, patches, or Dlls associated with programs, games, or even apps.
The reason why this is happening is that the antivirus scanning engines might misinterpret files that can be trusted with potential harmful packages.
Use a third-party DLL fixer
So, in this case, you should try to verify the quarantine list as there you might find the file that’s missing from this certain program, app, or game.
If the above-mentioned solution does not fix your problem, then we recommend a 3rd party software that can easily fix those DLL errors.
Restoro is a reliable third-party DLL fixer which uses a built-in automated system and an online library full of functional DLLs to replace and repair any files that might be corrupted or damaged on your PC.
All you need to do to resolve your PC’s problems is to launch it, and simply follow the on-screen instructions to start the process, as everything else is covered by the software’s automated processes.
This is how you can fix registry errors using Restoro:
- Download and install Restoro.
- Launch the software.
- Wait for it to scan your PC for any stability issues and possible malware.
- Press Start Repair.
- Restart your PC for all the changes to take effect.
After this process is completed your PC will be as good as new, and you will no longer have to deal with BSoD errors, slow response times, or other similar issues.
Disclaimer: This program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
2. Update Microsoft NET Framework
If Microsoft NET Framework is outdated, you might experience these two DLL errors. So, you should also try to update this built-in software as it might help you fix the problem.
This post was written by Andrew Wafer and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.