Here’s how to fix Discord – Twitch integration if it’s not working
1. Remove Twitch integration and add it again
- Click the Gear icon next to your username.
- Now go to the Connections tab and click the X button next to Twitch.
Additionally, you can deauthorize Discord if you want, but this isn’t mandatory. To do that, follow these steps:
- Go to the Twitch website.
- Navigate to Settings > Connections > Other Connections.
- Now click on the Disconnect button next to Discord.
Now you need to add Twitch integration again. To do that, follow these steps:
- Click the Gear icon to open your Settings.
- Navigate to Connections and click the Twitch icon.
- Enter your credentials and click the Authorize button.
After doing that, check if the problem is still there.
2. Wait it out
- Connect Twitch with Discord.
- If you encounter any issues, wait for a couple of hours or a day or two at the most.
Many users reported various problems with Twitch and Discord, and in most cases, it’s just a syncing issue that will be gone after a couple of hours on its own.
3. Contact Twitch support
If the problem with Discord and Twitch is still there, even after a couple of days, this might be a perfect moment to contact Twitch support.
Most likely the issue is on their end, so you’ll have to report it and wait for them to fix the problem.
Twitch integration is a welcome addition to Discord, but if you’re having problems with it, be sure to try some of our solutions.
This post was written by Milan Stanojevic and was first posted to WindowsReport