To ensure that the software is completely removed, we suggest using uninstaller software. After you remove all files associated with AMD software, you need to install Radion Crimson ReLive Edition.
After installing this software, the problem should be completely resolved.
5. Uninstall drivers for your dedicated and integrated graphics
According to users, AMD Error code 43 can occur due to issues with your drivers, and sometimes both your dedicated and integrated graphics card can be the problem.
According to users, you can fix this problem by uninstalling drivers for both your AMD and integrated graphics.
Once you enter BIOS, turn off your AMD dedicated graphics. Save changes and go back to Windows.
Once you enter Windows, install the drivers for your integrated graphics. Now go back to BIOS and turn on your AMD graphics. Install the driver for AMD graphics, restart your PC and the problem should be resolved.
This is a bit complicated solution, but some users claim that it works, so you might want to try it out.
6. Install your graphics card drivers manually
- Go to AMD’s website and download the latest drivers for your graphics.
- Once you download the drivers, run the setup file to extract them.
- If the installation stops automatically, be sure to cancel it.
- If the drivers are coming in an archive, just extract the archive to your PC.
- After doing that, open Device Manager.
- Locate your AMD device on the list, right-click it and choose Update driver.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click the Browse button.
- Now select the extracted directory from Step 2.
- After doing that, click Next to proceed.
Sometimes AMD Error code 43 can appear while trying to install the graphics card driver on your PC. However, you can circumvent this issue simply by installing the latest driver manually on your PC.
After doing that, the driver will be manually installed and the problem should be completely resolved.
7. Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
- Open the Settings app.
- To do that, you can just use Windows Key + I shortcut.
- Settings app will now open. Navigate to the Update & Security section.
- Select Troubleshoot from the menu on the left. Choose Hardware and Devices and click the Run the troubleshooter button.
- Follow the instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
If you’re getting AMD Error code 43, you might be able to solve it simply by running the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. Windows comes with many built-in troubleshooters, and you can use them to automatically fix common problems on your PC.
Once the troubleshooter is finished, check if the problem is still there. Troubleshooter isn’t the most reliable solution, but it can sometimes fix minor issues, so be sure to try it out.
8. Flash your graphics card firmware
Before we start, we have to mention that this is quite a risky procedure, but few users reported that they fixed AMD Error code 43 simply by flashing their graphics card firmware to the older version.
Before we start, we have to mention that this procedure is extremely risky, and if you’re not careful you can permanently damage your graphics card, therefore use extra caution.
To do that, you need to use AMD/ATI ATIFlash software and find the appropriate version of BIOS for your graphics card. This is an advanced solution, and you should use it only if other solutions can’t fix the problem.
As we already mentioned, this is a risky procedure, and we’re not responsible for any potential damage that might occur.
9. Install the latest Windows updates
In some cases, AMD Error code 43 can appear because you don’t have the latest updates installed on your PC. Bugs in Windows 10 can occur, and in order to fix the issue, it’s advised that you install the latest updates.
Windows will now check for available updates. If any updates are available, they will be downloaded automatically in the background and installed as soon as you restart your PC. After your PC is up to date, check if the problem is still there.
AMD Error Code 43 can be caused by an outdated AMD graphic card driver or incompatible AMD graphic card, and in most cases, the best solution is to just update your display driver or your graphics card.
Try out these solutions and tell us which one solved your problem, or give u any tips regarding the subject in the comment section below.
This post was written by Milan Stanojevic and was first posted to WindowsReport