If you are also troubled by this error, here are a couple of troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the A padding to disable MSIE & Chrome friendly error page in Google Chrome.
How do I fix the A padding to disable MSIE & Chrome friendly error page?
1. Check if the server is down and reload
The 502 Bad Gateway error usually occurs if the web page you are trying to access is experiencing heavy load resulting in the error. The easiest thing you can do at this time is to try to reload the web page.
If not immediately, reload the page after a few minutes. Meanwhile, try using a different browser to see if it is a browser-specific issue.
You can also use status checking websites to see if the site is down or if it is a problem on your side.
2. Clear browser cache
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Click the three-dots menu icon and select Settings.
- In the Settings page, scroll down to the Privacy and Security section.
- Click on Clear Browsing Data.
- Open the Advanced tab, then select a time range. Next, check all the data that you want to clear.
- Click the Clear Data button and wait for the browsing data to be cleared.
- Close and relaunch the browser and check for improvements.
Whenever you encounter common server and web page errors like bad gateway 502, it is good to clear your browser cache. Clearing the browser cache will force the browser to load updated data.
3. Check for DNS issue
Clear local DNS cache
- Press the Windows key to bring up the search bar.
- Type cmd, right-click on Command Prompt, and select Run as Administrator.
- In the Command Prompt, type the following command and hit enter to execute:
- You should see the Successfully flushed the DNS resolver cache message when it is completed.
If the issue persists, try changing default DNS server address in your PC to see if that resolves the error.
This post was written by Tashreef Shareef and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.