Eight months after we saw the first gameplay footage for Evil Genius 2, we now have a release date for the highly-anticipated Evil Genius follow-up from Rebellion. The best series for players looking to become a diabolical super-villain won’t have much longer to wait now, with Evil Genius 2 releasing on Steam on March 30, 2021. That’s right, Evil Genius is only two months away. To commemorate the moment. Rebellion is releasing a new trailer for Evil Genius 2 showcasing their evil game in action.
In Evil Genius 2, players will be able to:
- Play through four campaigns each headed by a different evil genius with various twisted visions for the world.
- Explore three island locations that are perfect for building your own super-villain headquarters.
- Build an epic lair for your super-villain to execute their terrifying plans, with tons of customization and base-building mechanics.
- New, well, everything including rooms, henchmen, traps, agents, and so much more that players can discover and use.
- Of course, world domination is a big focus of Evil Genius 2, and there’ll be plenty of ways for players to execute their plans.
The game releases March 30, but you can see Evil Genius 2 on Steam right now. You can also check out some screenshots right below. Prepare for the arrival of Rebellion’s ultimate super-villain simulator by picking up one of the Best Gaming Keyboards for PC.
This post was written by Zachary Boddy and was first posted to WindowsCentral
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.