Developed by ZDevs Zarchiver is the most popular archive file extractor and file manager for Android users. Before I provide you with the download link, let me out link some of the features of Zarchiver.
Features of Zarchiver by ZDevs
- With Zarchiver, you will be able to create passworded or passwordless archive files such as 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd);
- You can decompress (that is, extract) contents from the following passworded or passwordless archive file types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
- If you just want to view and not to extract the contents of the archive file, then you can do that with Zarchiver.
- Zarchiver also allows you to edit (that is, add or remove files) from these archive types: zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz
- Multi-part archive files can also be decompressed using Zarchiver.
- Zarchiver can open archive files from e-mail applications.
- And with it, you can extract split archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
Latest Zarchiver Download Links.
Files you can View Using Zarchiver
- Photos and images (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif)
- Text files (.rtf, .csv, .txt, .ini, .inf, .bat, .js, .log, .xml,.css, .java, .cs, .h, .m,.cpp,.c,.sql)
- Web files (htm, .html,.jsp,.asp)
- Apk files (.apk)
- Comic book files (.cbz)
- Word documents (.doc, .docx)
- Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx)
- PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pptx)
- PDF files (.pdf)
As of when this post is last update, the download links above are to the version 0.9.4.2 which is the latest version for the Zarchiver Pro application for Android.
When newer version becomes available, this article will be updated with the appropriate download link.
However, if you on this page when there is a newer version, please remind us via comments below.
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.