Dream League Soccer, popularly known as DLS is by far the most sophisticated/best offline soccer game for Android users.
In this article, I will show you how to download and install the latest data file if you are using Chelsea as your team in the Dream League Soccer game.
Dream League Soccer | Latest Chelsea Term Save Data File Download Links.
Note: The Save Data (Profile.dat) File above contain the latest players of the Chelsea team for the 2020/2021 league season.
How to Install and Use the Profile.dat file.
- First, you need to have the Dream League Soccer game downloaded and installed on your phone.
- Now, open your device File Manager, open these folders Android, and then data.
- Locate and delete the com.firsttouchgames.dls3 folder.
- Using one of the download links above, Download the latest Chelsea Team Save Data file.
- After downloading it, you need to unzip it.
You can use any of the app listed in this 10 Best Apps To Open ZIP Files On Android article.
- Now, open the unzipped downloaded file, and move the com.firsttouchgames.dls3 folder inside to the Android > data folder.
That is all.
All you need to do now is to, open/launch the Dream League Soccer game installed on your device and start playing.
Why you Need This Chelsea Team Save Data File
As you may already have known, Dream Team is your default team in the Dream League Soccer game. Though, you can rename the team it to any name of your choice. But the players in the team will still remain the players that was originally assigned to the Dream Team.
If you are a True Chelsea fan, then you do not need to waste your coins buying/transferring Chelsea players to your team.
With the Chelsea Save Data File (Profile.dat) file that I have provided the download link above, the default players for your team are all the latest Chelsea players in real-life.
Nice right? That is just the purpose Chelsea Team save data file.
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.