L4D PingTool is one of the best tool which boost the network internet connection of Android users.
Unfortunately, the L4D PingTool is no longer in Google Play. However, there are still several other download portal that have the tool, and they offer it for free download.
The following are where you can download the latest version of L4D PingTool for free:
L4D PingTool Download Links
L4D PingTool APK V1.0 (Download Now)
L4D Ping Tool (Download Now)
L4D PingTool APK v1.0 for Android (Download Now)
How to Install L4D PingTool
- If this is your first time installing an app you did not download from Google Play, then, go to your device Settings.
Choose Security, and under the App section, toggle on the Installs from unknown source button.
- Now locate the L4D PingTool apk file you just downloaded from the source above, and tap on it to start the installation.
- When the installation finishes, tap on Done.
That is all.
How to use L4D PingTool to Boost your Internet Connection
- Open the L4D PingTool app which you just downloaded and installed.
After you have opened it, do not input any settings yet, just restart your device.
- When your device finish restarting, open the app again and set the target address to 127.0.0.1
- The logging interval should be 10 for best performance, and 100 for fastest connection.
- Now, Save the settings, and minimize the app.
After the above steps, you are set to browsing the internet as a super fast speed.
Using the L4D PingTool comes in handy when you are on a data plan where your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is throttling down your internet speed.
Note however, that using the L4D PingTool to boost a 2G internet connection is unrealistic. It is recommended to use it on a 3G, 4G, or 5G internet connection.
You should also be aware of the fact that using the L4D PingTool can have a considerable impact on your device battery. That is, it drains battery. So, use it only when necessary.
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.