|DOOGEE S88 Plus Quick Phone Specs|
DOOGEE S88 Plus Specs & Features
- 2G bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.3 inches, 1080 x 2430 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen, Corning’s Gorilla Glass
- Colours: Fire Orange. Army Green. Mineral Black.
- Physical Build: IP69 and IP69K shock proof, dust-proof, water-proof, fall-proof, MIL-STD-810G.
- CPU: 64-bit, GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A73
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P70 (12nm)
- GPU: ARM Mali-G72
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB
- Card Slot: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: 48 MP main lens + 8MP ultrawide lens + 8MP depth sensor, 4K and 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 16 MP, Face ID/Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: .
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; side-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB-on-the-Go.
- NFC: Yes.
- Battery: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 10,000 mAh
- Wireless Charging: Yes.
- Reverse Charging: Yes.
- Model Version/Number: N/A.
- Announced: January 26, 2021
- Released: January 31, 2021
- Price: $200 till January 31st. $349 after.
Questions and Answers about DOOGEE S88 Plus
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about DOOGEE S88 Plus.
Is DOOGEE S88 Plus a 4G phone?
Yes; the S88 Plus is a 4G LTE phone.
Does DOOGEE S88 Plus have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; it has a fingerprint reader located on the side.
Does DOOGEE S88 Plus have Gorilla Glass?
Yes; it has Gorilla Glass protection.
Will DOOGEE S88 PLUS rugged phone work in USA?
DOOGEE S88 Plus has limited network support across various US carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Cricket, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, Lyca Mobile, PureTalk, Consumer Cellular, Ultra Mobile, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Jolt, Airvoice Wireless, and Google Fi. What this means that some bands are supported, while others are not. You will have to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
The key attractions of the DooGee S88 Plus smartphone are its massive 10,000 battery and its dustproof, sand proof, fall-proof, waterproof, wash proof durability certifications that make it a rugged smartphone fit for use in extreme situations.
If you are looking for a pocket-friendly rugged smartphone, the S88 Plus looks like it packs lots of value.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the phone or device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of either the device or of its manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
DOOGEE S88 Plus Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the DOOGEE S88 Plus and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the DOOGEE S88 Plus specs and pricing information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
This post was written by MobilityArena and was first posted to Mobility Areana