If you’re an Xbox One owner impatient to start watching your favorite Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Disney Channel, National Geographic, or Star Wars movies no downloading errors should stop you.
When you are troubled by this issue, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to help you download the app on your Xbox One in no time.
What can I do if Disney Plus is not downloading on Xbox One?
1. Create a new account
Sometimes issues with your login credentials can cause difficulties downlaoding the app. It can be because of your registered email address, or because of the servers in your area.
As such, create a new Disney+ account using a different email address, while also using a VPN.
Starting off with a clean slate is usually the go-to solution for any problem.<br>Create a new account, download the app and start enjoying Disney+!
2. Ensure you signed up for the streaming service
First of all, as eager to take a peek at The Mandalorian you might be, note that you need to sign up for this streaming service before downloading it to your console.
There are two plans to choose between: you can either pay $6.99 per month or go for the annual plan that will save you a few bucks.
3. Double-check your download steps
- Once you’re signed up, turn on your Xbox and sign in to your profile.
- Open search by hitting the Y button.
- Type in Disney Plus.
- Then, hitting A will direct you to the Microsoft Store where you can find Disney Plus.
- In the Apps section, select Disney Plus.
- You might need to search it if you don’t see Disney Plus from the start.
- Select Install to add the app to your Xbox One.
- You’ll be notified as soon as the download is finished.
- Open the Disney Plus app by holding the middle button on your Xbox controller.
- Next, log-in using your Disney Plus credentials to get access to access to endless movies and TV series.
- When you find the video you want to watch, just hit A to start playing.
4. Check Internet download speed
Are you still unable to download Disney Plus on your Xbox One? Check your Internet download speed as soon a possible. If it’s slower than 5 Mbps, that could be your issue.
We don’t want to break you the bad news but after a successful download, there’s a catch with playing the videos in 4K resolution. Unlike Amazon Video, you won’t be able to enjoy this feature on Xbox One as only Xbox One X and Xbox One S support Disney’s 4K for now.
What’s also essential in this case is a good connection speed: it needs to be 35Mbps or more to stream Disney Plus.
This post was written by Radu Tyrsina and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.