How can I make a PDF fillable with signature?
1.Use a third-party software
How to create a fillable PDF with electronic signature
- Open PDF file, choose View and then Tools.
- Click Fill & Sign first, and then click Sign.
- Choose the Add Signature option.
- In the next window, you can use three options: Type, Draw and Image.
- After you have created the signature, click Apply.
- Drag, resize and position signature inside the PDF file.
Use Type to type your name in cursive format or to change the style of your signature. There is also the Draw option allowing you to draw your signature using a mouse or touchpad.
You can also use a pen if you have this software installed on a device with a touchscreen.
How to create a fillable PDF with multiple signatures?
The process is the same as in the previous section, you just need to create multiple signature fields and that’s it.
Also, be sure to check that additional fields aren’t being locked or set to read-only.
This is the easiest way to add digital signature block to PDF, but in order to do so, you’ll need Adobe Acrobat software. Luckily, you can get the software from the link below.
Use the performant Adobe Acrobat to view, create, use, and print files for the Portable File Document!
2. Use Nitro Pro
- Open Nitro Pro and navigate to Forms.
- Select Form Fields, and click on Digital Signature.
- Define the size position of the signature by clicking and dragging a rectangle in your PDF document.
- Go to Properties, enter a Name in the corresponding field, and specify appearance and actions, and other properties.
Nitrois a useful software that allows you to use its dedicated signature field. That section enables you to add an empty digital signature form field and use it for a document.
This is a simple to use software, and a great way to add signature field to PDF for free.
This post was written by Loredana Harsana and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.